.The world is covered in water and in this water is home to over 20, 000 fish.
.Some fish use their tails to swim.
.Many fish eat plants.
.Sharks eat other fish.
.Most fish breathe through gills.
It is great to see that you have completed your first blog. I hope you enjoy learning about fish.
.Fish have fins and scales.
.Fish do not have fur or hair.
.Fish are cold- blooded.
.Fish lay many eggs.
.Fish breathe under water using gills not lungs.
Don't forget to heading. For example:- Features.
.Some fish eat every type of food.
.Fish can be found in ponds, lakes, streams, rivers and swamps.
.Fish are manly found in the ocean.
.Fish can smell, taste and see.
.Fish can feel vibration in the water.
Heading will be :- Diet
• Fish are manly found in oceans.
• Freshwater fish can be found in swamps, lakes, rivers, ponds and streams.
• Fish are found in lakes, rivers, seas and oceans.
• Some fish are found in fish tanks.
• Some fish are found in aquariums.
Excellent Savannah, great blog.
• Some fish eat almost anything.
• Some fish eat fish that are smaller than there size.
• Some fish eat plants.
• Fish have a thin layer of slime on the outside of their body.
• Some fish have scale under the slime.
• Not all fish have scales on top of their slime.
• Fish can feel vibration in the water.
Fish can’t live in salty water
Some fish stay together
There are 125 different types of goldfish.
The scientific name for goldfish is Carassiua auratus.
Anchovies swim in groups called schools.
Female anchovies can lay thousands of eggs.
Anchovies live for seven years.
Great Savannah, now all you need to do is features.
• Fish eat other fish smaller than them
• Fish eat coral
• Fish eat Plankton
• The smallest fish eat small plankton
• Are many different kinds of fish
• All fish look different
• Fish are vertebrates
• Fish are cold blooded
• Fish have gills to breath
• Fish live in many seas of the world
• Cannot live in salty water
• Some fish live in warm springs and other live in the cold Antarctica
• Fish can also be found in dark pools and streams of underground caves
• 95% of fishes have skeletons made of bone.
• Some fish swim using a tail fin.
• Whale shark can be over 60 feet long.
• Fish breathe through gills.
• Fins help the fish change direction and stop.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.